Engineering services, planning and realisation
Dr. Metje Consulting specialises in the planning and assembly of solar equipment. We undertake the demanding task of assembling photovoltaic systems even on roofs with low load bearing reserves. Our team of specialists not only develop innovative solutions for supporting structures - they also oversee the project from planning right through to start-up.
The range of services at Dr. Metje Consulting comprises all stages of engineering and construction services, starting with the preparation of tender documents, service specifications, electrical planning and structural design, finishing with connection to the power supply by our own electricians.
Our range of services includes:
• Preparation of tender documents and service specifications
• Review and preparation of supporting structure documents and statics
• Development of innovative solutions for roofs with low load bearing reserves
• Creation of electrical plans
• Renovating supporting structures made from wood or steel
• Renovating roof coverings - foil, trapezoidal sheets, tiles, corrugated sheets, etc.
• Installation of the entire photovoltaic system, starting with frame assembly through to installation of the inverter
• Connection and renovation works at low or medium voltage network points